AgManifest is a website program (agmanifest.com)developed for the pork industry to easily record animal movements between farms, yards and slaughter facilities.
AgManifest helps producers and transporters comply with mandatory traceability requirements by automatically reporting to PigTrace every day.
- Create online load records
- Assign starting location, destination, date and time of movement, driver, truck/trailer identifier for each load
- Record the number of pigs picked up and delivered, stage of production (weaner, market, breeding, cull) and tattoo numbers
- Movement records upload automatically to PigTrace, and can be viewed or printed at any time
- NEW: We're testing a digital signature feature.
How do I try it out?
Call Ontario Pork for an account login. Laura can walk you through the system by phone, or can set up an online tutorial to get you started. Reach her at 1-877-668-7675 ext.1212 or by email email@example.com.
AgManifest User Manual
Setting-up your Digital Signature PIN - (Annex 4 Pilot for Conestoga members)